Our physiotherapists offer a tailored approach to your recovery and well-being
Body Performance Clinic Cambridge has a team of highly qualified physiotherapists who offer a tailored approach to your recovery and well-being. Available to help treat and aid recovery of your muscle injuries.
Physiotherapy uses proven techniques to help restore movement and function to anyone affected by an injury, disability or health condition.
Our physiotherapists will use their in-depth knowledge of how the body works, combined with hands-on clinical skills, to assess, diagnose and treat clients’ symptoms. They can also minimise the risk of many injuries and health conditions.
NO GP REFERRAL REQUIRED
OUR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS TREAT A RANGE OF CONDITIONS
Our Physiotherapists are highly trained in in Sports Injuries, Prevention and Recovery.
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist injuries
- Lower back and spinal injuries
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot injuries or problems.
- Neck pain and injuries
Our Physiotherapists are skilled in rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery.
The PINC Programme aims to help:
- Optimise physical and functional recovery
- Ease Pain and muscular tension
- Help regain strength and mobility
- Increase energy levels and improve breathing
- strengthen core muscules and improve posture
- Improve physical functioning and maintain independence
- Reclaim body confidence and control
- Reduce treatment related side effects
- Shift focus from illness to wellness
OUR PHYSIOTHERAPY TEAM
Craig has over 15 years' experience working as a physiotherapist.
He is a two-time Olympic physiotherapist and has travelled extensively too support athletes.
Craig is one of the founders of Body Performance Clinic because his expertise is normally only offered to athletes, but he believed everyone should have the opportunity to access specialist physio care.
Craig is gentle and warm in manner and thoroughly loved by his physiotherapy clients.
Megan has over 5 years' experience working as a physiotherapist. She recently joined our Body Performance Team, moving here from New Plymouth where she was working in a private practice, specialising in rehab and pain management.
Megan is passionate about getting her clients' recovery and making sure they are able to get back to what is important to them, whether it is sports or everyday task.